Aosom Canada - BEWARE of these people. I wish I had read the reviews first.

1.5

I bought a cat tree from the seller aosom directly from their website. It arrived used and smelly.

I was noxious from the smell and had to pack it up immediately and remove it from our apartment. The item was used and old. I am very upset. My cat was sluggish that evening since he is very curious and sniffed at the smelly, used item when I first opened the package.

The delivery was UPSand so good. But is is very wicked to send us a used pet item! The materials are incredibly cheap as well for the price. I am trying desperately to get the items returned for a refund of my money.

The seller, located in the GTA, has refused to answer either email or phone calls.

BEWARE of these people. I wish I had read the reviews first.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cat Tree.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 10.

Comments

You bought cat threw male? I'm sure the smell was a badder than that was so.

For one cat not good to sail threw male, so don't buy threw it.

Hope no other cat get sold or maybe stop selling cat on own after reelizibg that cat shouldn't go threw that anyway. Happy thing work understand that me too thing.ok no more cat good.

Aosom Canada - Walk away from the keyboard.

Walk away from the keyboard. Go bang your head against a wall.

It will be less painful than dealing Aosom Canada. WORST.CUSTOMER.SERVICE.EVER Do not expect any warranty if you buy a product from this company. Bought a recliner. Broke after 5 minutes of use.

Told no warranty due to usage (actually using the product) and incorrect assembly (impossible considering the internal part that was broken). They hide their warranty info in the FAQ section. Not on the product page were it belongs. After badgering them for days they agreed to send out a replacement backrest, then 4 days later changed their mind.

Back to the improper assembly excuse.

Decided I didn't need this BS anymore so I fixed it myself. You have been warned.

Product or Service Mentioned: Recliner.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: None - Just a Buyer Beware warning..

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 14, 2017.

Aosom Canada - Horrible customer service

We have not received our patio set that was supposed to arrive two months ago. After several emails to customer service, resulting in them asking me for information I had already provided in my first email, I was told there is no record of our order in their system, we will not be receiving our patio set and they will not honour the sale price we originally bought it for.

I sent them a copy of the confirmation and shipment of our order, but apparently that was not enough. Thankfully we did receive a full refund, but will not be purchasing the patio set again as it is now over twice the price we originally paid.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 02, 2017.